Sunday 8 July 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


Gary at Head in a Vice recently, and very kindly chose me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I don't really know much about this but was flattered to be considered nonetheless. There are various rules that come with this award, some of which are fun, others less so. Here they are. 

1. In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

Here are some blogs which I've enjoyed over the last six months or so that I've been blogging.











And now for ten facts about myself

1. I've been vegetarian for the last sixteen years

2. I've visited seventeen different countries in the last five years

3. The first film I saw at the cinema was Free Willy

4. I've kept a diary since August 2010 and write in it every single day

5. I once won a competition to design a jumper for old people and incorporated Ardman Animation characters into the design

6. I once met Roman Abramovich. He wasn't happy to meet me

7. I collect First and Second World War medals

8. I sometime make stop motion videos using Lego

9. I've been with my girlfriend for close to half our lives

10. I started writing a blog to pass the time after loosing my job and start a new job tomorrow!

So there it is and thanks again to Head in a Vice











4 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out. I don't think I'll do a formal post about it, but I appreciate the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm enjoying your tweeted stats.

      Delete
  2. Cheers Tom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tom! Had someone else nominated me, I'd have nominated you :)

    ReplyDelete